Dear NFTify community,
We are excited to announce the NFTify Mascot Sticker Contest. NFTify aims to create many interesting playgrounds for you to freely create more interesting content for our mascot — Ninawa.
The meaning behind the mascot
Inspired by Narwhal — the unicorn of the sea, Ninawa is the official mascot for NFTify, representing our unique proposition in the current NFT marketplace landscape.
Not limited to just selling on major marketplaces, NFTify enables any individual creators or businesses to create and take full control of their own NFT marketplaces in just a few minutes.
Ninawa Mascot Stickers Design Contest
Total Prize: $500 in $N1 tokens
The TOP 3 sticker sets will be selected by NFTify’s team then voted by NFTify’s official community. One final sticker set with the highest number of votes will be chosen to become the official sticker of NFTify community and the creator will be awarded a $500 prize in token N1.
How to participate
Step 1. Follow our Twitter & join our Telegram
Step 2. Create a Sticker Set for Telegram with the topics and requirements stated below.
Step 3. Comment your Telegram sticker pack below this Twitter post and retweet with hashtag #NinawaNFTify #Ninawasticker
14 days, from 8:00 AM UTC Dec 06th, 2021 to 8:00 AM UTC, Dec 20th, 2021
Sticker sets submitted after Dec 20th, 2021 are not accepted.
Sticker Topics & Requirements:
- Quantity: 10–15 stickers. Higher quantity & animated stickers are a plus.
- The stickers made must be based on NFTify mascot — Ninawa. Do not use the images of other projects.
- Your stickers must show a cheerful spirit. Sticker Ideas must be: Greetings, Wink, Like, Love, Laugh, Promote N1, To the moon, Let’s Go, You’re welcome, Stay tuned, Read pinned messages. Please say no to FUD
- Mascot assets: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jdk0wJtGOAe-QJ7q1At3v5l4Uu_qVICN/view
- NFTify Logo Asset: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1klfJFVoi7dh8edPkSdQRXhivNWNciVrM
Terms & Conditions
- All users are welcome to participate in the event.
- All works submitted should be oriented around the NFTify official mascot of Ninawa. Your content must comply with all local laws and regulations. Please do not post anything that may promote illegal actions, racism, hateful practices, or may damage the NFTify brand.
- The participant is responsible for all copyright issues of the images used to participate in the contest, NFTify is not responsible for any accusations or lawsuits arising from the participant’s entries.
- By joining this event, all participants have agreed to provide NFTify the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform and/or display the participants’ stickers without further compensation or notices to the participants.
- NFTify reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
- If the participants don’t fill in the provided forms, they are not eligible for the rewards.
- The final decision belongs to NFTify
Digital Marketing Specialist
Ly is a Digital Marketer and SEOer at NFTify, curious about the humans behind the brands and the moments that motivate them to create.